Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Laff a Minute

Heard last night at the LaffRiot Girls stand up comedy competition:

Three women are sitting in a sauna: a German, a Japanese and a hillbilly.

All of a sudden, there's a beep heard in sauna. The German woman puts her hand to her head and tells the other two "I have an implant that tells me when I've received an email".

Soon after, there's another beep, this time coming from the Japanese woman's hand. She holds her hand to her ear and declares "I've a voice mail message coming in".

The poor hillbilly, feeling left out, heads to the bathroom and comes out a few moments later with four sheets of toilet paper sticking out of her ass. As she heads back into the sauna, she tells the other two women "I think I have a fax coming in".

… to add a little perspective here, the joke was told by a professional comedienne on the night of her 73rd birthday, at the Comedy Competition.

The next round at Zesty's is on Feb. 25th. If you have a chance to see this comedienne, don't miss her act!

No comments: