Tuesday, August 05, 2008

New Home for Coast Mountain

Well, looks like Coast Mountain on 4th/Yew will be leaving in September and has recently acquired the former home of Canadian Tire on 1st and Burrard. When I asked at the store recently, the manager mentioned their 15 year lease having expired and the rent going up 300%! It was definitely time to find new digs, and the new location will be a Vancouver flagship store for Coast. Only question remains, what will fill the space at the prime location of 4th and Yew?

I haven't blogged too much lately on this space; as you can imagine, Facebook has all but sucked any free time I have these days! It is quite an addictive little pastime, one of the few online activities that I allow myself. Weather is too gorgeous and there are too many things pulling me away from my iMac these days. Oh yeah, I just won an electric scooter, I'll post my experiences with that one soon! Summer just keeps getting better!

No comments: