Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Turkey Convention



A little something for my family and friends down South.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our mighty Vancouver Canucks took the lead again last night, beating the highly-touted Chicago Blackhawks 3-1! They'll be playing in Van tomorrow night, in a sold-out match against the San Jose Sharks. Ad and I will be watching from nevermind. This is after all a celebration of sorts, since two years ago we were on holiday in Vancouver to watch these very two teams play live…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ariane - this beautiful new blog deserves to be recognised - your pictures are great. But - you haven't had any comments yet.

So please allow me...

(But could you fix your settings so I can log in with my name instead of my Blogger id?)

Ariane Kitspace said...

thank you, thank you, thank you!
Hope the sun's out shining on those lurid green Shropshire hills…Ariane C.